Sunday 31 January 2010

The Greetings Farm

I have also entered this card into the Anyone for Anya Challange which btw is a great blog I have JUST found and entered my very first challange!! you can visit here; http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/ (sorry cant work the links for some reason it just wont work?!) or click the blinkie to your left and take a peek at all the stunning cards that quite frankly put mine to shame!


AKA Poison Anya Stamps - a friend asked me to make a valentines card for her son and daughter to give to their daddy... I love the way this worked out! coloured in with promarkers and sentiment from stampin up xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for joining us this week! First of all excuse my English, I hope you will understand what I want to tell you ;) As you told us, it's your first time entering and it is not all okay so let me explane what and how to do. The rules says that you have to mention us in your post and link back to our challenge blog (please do so you make a change to win the price). The link in mr. Linky you make by clicking on the title of your post, than you get a http:....etc. Copy that and past this in Mr. Linky, so we get a link to your post and come over to see your pretty card. Which is very nice by the way, great sentiment. Hope it is all clear now, if not, feel free to send me an e-mail and I will try to help you out!

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh right! lol sorry and thank you for letting me know! x

    ReplyDelete