Wednesday 10 March 2010

Paint till your Hearts content!

Just a quickie as Im off to bed, inspired by all my painting recently I decided to make use of the small canvas that has been sitting in a cupboard for the last 6 years!!! Until recently, I hadn't picked a pencil or paintbrush for years. I used to love painting so Im really really pleased with this....


not quite finished !!




Im NOT happy with her eyes though, they look possesed, so any ideas for fixing them gratefully received!!

Look what I made on Sunday at the Craft House, she has a nice little spot above our kitchen door! I love her... had a great day with Donna & Vikki, and cant wait to go back and get inspired again!! x

2 comments:

  1. ..not having luck tonight ..this is my 3rd try to post a comment..hope it works..canvas painting must be in the air,i've been working on one since sunday for a workshop this year...the angel looks really cute
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahey Mrs L you're on a roll! Love it!

    ReplyDelete