Thursday 5 August 2010

Friends

Well if you can beleive it I actually managed to do two entries for this weeks challange over at the passion for papertrey ink blog


My good friend isnt very well at the moment so I used my new purchase (on my couch & additions).. to do her a get well card (I hope thats ok!) I love love love craft card stock stamped onto but I am really struggling to find a good white ink pad that will stamp onto the kraft and really pop out at you, so I used my gel pen.

Hope you like it xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous crafty purchase you've made! I love those couch set and wouldn't part with them for anything! I too use a white gel pen or emboss with white detail powder to get a white that pops!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete